Posted by: St John's School | February 2, 2017

Medicine in school & reporting absences.

Dear Parents,

If your child requires medicine to be held and administered at school, please could you inform the office directly. Unfortunately, there are forms to be completed including a parental consent to be signed. This is an East Sussex County Council policy. Also, the medicines must be given directly to a member of staff in the office and not sent into school with the children.

Lastly, absences should be reported every day giving a reason.

Thank you for your co-operation.



%d bloggers like this: